TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Rhonda McCrimmon trading as The Centre for Shamanism, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Rhonda McCrimmon trading as The Centre for Shamanism and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Rhonda McCrimmon trading as The Centre for Shamanism and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
The information provided by The Centre for Shamanism (“we,” “us” or “our”) on https://centreforshamanism.com (the “Site”) is for general informational purposes only.
All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however, we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL WE HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Returns, Refunds and Exchange Policy For online courses and products.
You have 14 days to request a refund of any product from the time of purchase.
Return requests received outside of the 14-day period and up to 30 days can only be exchanged not refunded and the credit will only apply to the actual cost of the goods, not any shipping charges. We will not exchange or refund purchases after 30 days unless otherwise stated on the product information page.
- The Apprenticeship 60-day money-back guarantee. If you have tried to go through the course for 60 days and really feel like it isn’t delivering on its promises, then we are happy to refund your investment. By purchasing you agree to make the effort to go through the course. We can see what progress you have made and will know if you have not been taking action. Refunds are at the sole discretion of The Centre for Shamanism. To protect our business We do not offer refunds If you simply change your mind after the 14-day statutory cooling off period.
- The Centre for Shamanism membership. There are no refunds to be offered on membership payments. If you have signed up for a free trial, you can cancel before your month is up and you won’t be charged. The Centre for Shamanism is not liable for any refunds if you forget to cancel before your trial period ends. (you will be sent a reminder email 7 days before your trial is up). It is the responsibility of the customer to cancel their own membership if they longer wish to continue.
Please do not email us and ask us to do it for you.
You can cancel your membership and update your billing details here.
- Free trials – Only one free trial per user is permitted. Anyone who is found to be abusing the system will be removed and banned entirely from the centre for shamanism and all associated pages. If we find duplicate accounts with matching IP addresses, both accounts will be removed and the user banned.
- Online workshops – We do not offer refunds for online workshops out with the mandatory 14-day cooling-off period.
Returns, Refunds and Exchange Policy For physical shop items:
If you change your mind, whole and part orders can be only be refunded if the item has not been dispatched.
Returns, Refunds and Exchange Policy For physical shop items:
With our Shamanic Drums, it is often only when you have played it and felt it that you know if it is the right drum for you. If for whatever reason you are unhappy with the item you have received please email us within 14 days of receiving your order to arrange a return and return the item to us within 30 days of receipt. You are responsible for return postage costs.
Once the item has been dispatched, it becomes your responsibility to return an order or item in an unmarked and resalable condition before we can provide an exchange or issue a refund to you.
Postage charges cannot be refunded unless the product is faulty or not as described.
Return requests received outside of the 14 day period and up to 30 days can only be exchanged not refunded and the credit will only apply to the actual cost of the goods, not any shipping charges. We will not exchange or refund purchases after 30 days.
In the case of non-delivery or missing goods please contact us in the first instance by email. If sufficient time has passed for the goods to be delivered by the original postage/courier method, we will contact them to report the non-delivery.
Further to the information received from the courier or postal service, steps will either be a) your item is reported as delivered and we cannot take any further action b) the item is missing and we will action an insurance claim and refund your order.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Rhonda McCrimmon trading as The Centre for Shamanism, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- download and store the Content in electronic form on a disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network)
- print one copy of the Content
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Rhonda McCrimmon trading as The Centre for Shamanism.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
Links to other websites
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Rhonda McCrimmon trading as The Centre for Shamanism or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Rhonda McCrimmon trading as The Centre for Shamanism makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of the information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Rhonda McCrimmon trading as The Centre for Shamanism is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst Rhonda McCrimmon trading as The Centre for Shamanism uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Rhonda McCrimmon trading as The Centre for Shamanism accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- Rhonda McCrimmon trading as The Centre for Shamanism reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Rhonda McCrimmon trading as The Centre for Shamanism accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contract (Third Party Rights) (Scotland) Act 2017 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of Scotland and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
Rhonda McCrimmon trading as The Centre for Shamanism details
- Rhonda McCrimmon trading as The Centre for Shamanism of Cantsmill Farm Cottage, Airlie, Kirriemuir, Angus, dd8 5ne operates the Website www.centreforshamanism.com.
You can contact Rhonda McCrimmon trading as The Centre for Shamanism by email at email@example.com.