ShamanTalk: Episode 32
April Theme: Owl Medicine
What You Really Need to Know About Working With a Shaman.
I’m often asked, “if I learn how to go on a Shamanic Journey & meet my spiritual team, does that make me a Shaman?”
The answer is usually no. Becoming a Shaman takes years of experience and training. But being able to tap into the unseen realms and work with your spiritual team does make you a Shamanic Person!
In this episode, I talk about working with Shamans and the things we need to look out for when choosing a practitioner to work with.
I also talk about being a Shamanic Person and the one key thing that we all need to know to embody Shamanism in our daily lives.
Here are the highlights:
- The 1 KEY THING we need to know to be a TRUE Shamanic Person
- What’s the difference between Shaman and a Shamanic Person?
- Why see a Shaman for an individual session?
- What changes can you expect from an individual session?
- What to look out for when looking to work with a Shaman or Shamanic Practitioner
Journeys to do this week (don’t forget the free resources page to access drumming tracks!)
- Go with your Guides and ask to be taken to the Upper World to the Temple of Soul. Ask for the gift of Soul Wisdom for your Soul in these times. Be open to what comes forward for you!
- Working with others is an essential part of our Tribal Nature. If you’re feeling drawn to work with others then go on a journey with your guide and ask for a recommendation for working with others that will be the best thing for you on your path right now.(For example, working in a circle, group or working with a one to one practitioner)
Links mentioned in this episode:
Don’t know how to Journey? No worries. I got you.
Don’t want to wait until the next live training? I got you too!
Get access to the recording of the last live workshop I did (It’s not real-time but the content is still just as powerful).
Sign up using the form below.
(Don’t worry if you’re already subscribed to my list, you won’t be sent double emails. You will still need to fill out the form for access, however.)
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
I’d love for you to subscribe to my podcast! I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those.
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in and read. I’d love to know what your favourite part of the podcast is. Thank you!