ShamanTalk: Episode 35
May Theme: Horse Medicine
Finding Freedom in Connection with Others
Get The Support, Training & Confidence That You Need to Develop & Maintain a Spiritual Practice that’s EXACTLY right for you, no matter how much time you’ve got.
Get your first month absolutely FREE!
Cancel any time inside your trial and you won’t be charged.
May is the month of Horse – Freedom is Yours
You have freewill and are capable of making powerful choices for yourself.
Powerful choices that will mean that you experience freedom in a new way.
- You’re new to Shamanism and haven’t found a tribe yet
- You don’t feel safe sharing your practice with others or that you won’t be welcomed
- You feel you might be ridiculed or outcast
- Avoiding being in a group to spare yourself from the reflections of others
- You don’t feel good or worthy enough to be part of a tribe
- It’s never crossed your mind that you need anyone else… you’ve always worked alone.
- You’ve had a bad experience in the past and you prefer to work alone now rather than be hurt or feel unsafe.
- You like to be in control of your spiritual life and don’t like/worry about the chaos of other spiritual people
- You are unable to work with others due to mental health (anxiety, depression etc.)
Don’t know how to Journey? No worries. I got you.
Don’t want to wait until the next live training? I got you too!
You can take the course right now (It’s not live but the content is still awesome).
Sign up using the form below.
(Don’t worry if you’re already subscribed to my list, you won’t be sent double emails. You will still need to fill out the form for access, however.)
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
I’d love for you to subscribe to my podcast! I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those.
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in and read. I’d love to know what your favourite part of the podcast is. Thank you!