ShamanTalk: Episode 41
June Theme: Dragonfly Medicine
What's the point of all this work anyway?
Get The Support, Training & Confidence That You Need to Develop & Maintain a Spiritual Practice that’s EXACTLY right for you, no matter how much time you’ve got.
Get your first month absolutely FREE!
Cancel any time inside your trial and you won’t be charged.
Wisdom & Truth is available at all times in the unseen realms
Pay attention to the truth beyond illusion and recognise the insights that seemingly come from nowhere
As you pay attention to the Magic all around you, you will know you’re on the right track
When we’re called to walk a path of personal and spiritual transformation, it can be easy to lose sight of what we are going and what we are trying to achieve. Or perhaps we’re aiming for something that doesn’t exist?
So what are we trying to achieve? Enlightenment? Always being Joyful & in Flow space? Being Happy?
I’m going to burst some bubbles here… life ebbs and flows and when we’re happy and in flow state… then super! But how easily are we knocked out of that space when life happens around us? When we are faced with hardship, loss, break-ups and breakdowns?
Then we’re not happy or joyful. Old stories and behaviours come up – we find ourselves acting in ways that really don’t serve us. But it’s happened before we even realise.
So what is it we need?
We need a toolkit – that’s the point of the work. To build an effective, supportive toolkit that we can open at any time and know we have what we need to be able to ride this wave called life. We may not become an enlightened being – but we can become effective shamanic people.
But there’s a step to this that many people miss. And that’s the action and the work it takes to awaken our inner healer, fill our toolbox and move through life with as much grace as we can muster.
Some steps we can take include
- Building confidence with our spiritual work
- Learning how to work with our resistance
- Finding Spiritual momentum and overcoming self-limiting beliefs to transformation
- Working with effective boundaries in our life
- Overcoming and avoiding the Blame Game
- Understanding our shadow and how we can understand and integrate our worst bits
- Learning how to be vulnerable and admitting when we need help – whilst also standing in a place of radical self-responsibility
- Recognising and releasing old stories – we stay trapped by the stories we tell ourselves and those we have been told by others.
So, take those steps every day – whatever it takes, find a way to work towards a tool kit that actually works for you.
Activities this week
1. Write down all the self-care, spiritual steps, meditating, journaling, mantras, behavioural changes, counselling techniques, reiki, shamanic (or otherwise) steps you take or have taken in your life to support your personal and spiritual growth.
Spend some time and celebrate those steps.
Don’t let that voice come in that says ‘I should be doing more’ or ‘this isn’t good enough’
Just spend some time in gratitude and thank yourself
Do this at least once a week to keep yourself motivated and in a positive place.
Don’t know how to Journey? No worries. I got you.
Don’t want to wait until the next live training? I got you too!
You can take the course right now (It’s not live but the content is still awesome).
Sign up using the form below.
(Don’t worry if you’re already subscribed to my list, you won’t be sent double emails. You will still need to fill out the form for access, however.)
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
I’d love for you to subscribe to my podcast! I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those.
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in and read. I’d love to know what your favourite part of the podcast is. Thank you!