ShamanTalk Episode 85
Managing Your Spiritual Energy to Avoid Burn Out
Get The Support, Training & Confidence That You Need to Develop & Maintain a Spiritual Practice that’s EXACTLY right for you, no matter how much time you’ve got.
Get your first month absolutely FREE!
Cancel any time inside your trial and you won’t be charged.
Signs you face a Challenge include:
- Feeling tense or pressured
- A sense that you’d be okay if you got the situation under control
Burnout signals include:
- Withdrawal from your Spiritual team
- Feeling depressed
- Feeling hopeless
- Spiritual disconnection (“My Guides have abandoned me”)
- Spiritual doubt (“This is all rubbish”.)
So how do we effectively channel our spiritual energy to avoid burnout?
- Sit quietly with this energy and let it settle within you. Often, we feel the need to ‘expend’ or use this energy – we want to be productive and achieve things. It can be more effective to sit with the energy and allow it to integrate into our bodies. Notice how this energy flows through your body. Where does it sit, what parts does it affect, where does it want to settle?
- Journeying with our Guides and asking for guidance on this energy burst – where did it come from, and what is it for? What is the best use for this energy?
- Spend some time noticing what is going on in Nature. What is the Moon cycle? Is there a major astrological event? Are we near significant dates such as an equinox or solstice?
- Check your Saviour complex. Who are you trying to save? Why? Were you invited? Even if you were asked, is this person a victim to your saviour? Your spiritual energy is a precious gift and should be preserved for your own use (which ultimately is the best thing for you, those close to you and the world around you).
If you are a practitioner, this practice will support your work and ensure you have the reserves you need to hold deep and effective space for your clients
Activities & Journeys
1 – Journey with your Guides and ask to be shown how and where you preserve your spiritual energy. Perhaps they will show you where your power lies or give you a symbol for the vessel you hold your energy – a sacred bowl or ceremonial cup, for example.
On your return, keep this information in your mind and your heart. Stay connected with this information to help you keep your energy steady and fulfilled.
2 – Journey with your Guides and ask to be shown the energetic Nature of Spiritual Burnout. Then ask to be taken to a place where you can receive either an energetic ‘top up’ if you need one or any other healing that will serve you right now on your journey with balancing your spiritual energy.
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
I’d love for you to subscribe to my podcast! I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those.
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in and read. I’d love to know what your favourite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
Other ways to enjoy this podcast
Disclaimer: The product links on this page are affiliate links and I will receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) if you purchase through them.