ShamanTalk: Episode 28
Fast Relief from Stress & Anxiety
I had originally planned to release a different episode this week, but after checking in with my guides I’ve decided to do a podcast centred around self care and relief from stress and anxiety in these unprecedented times.
We’re worried about family, especially vulnerable relatives, school and work closures, income issues, food supply…. It’s a lot!
I’ve spoken to Wendy Dooner of The Dundee Herbal Clinic to find out what are some easy and quick things we can do to lower our stress levels and reduce the effects of stress on our immune systems. She has kindly agreed to provide you with a free guide to lowering stress levels and a free guide on getting better sleep which is crucial for the health of our immune systems (See links section at the bottom of the page.)
In this week’s episode I also talk about different ways and journey ideas that we can use to work with our spiritual team during these times, especially if you are in self isolation. Here are a few of the things I talk about:
Journey Work Ideas:
- Ask your guides to show you what would be the best use of your time if we are home for an extended period
- Ask your Guides to show you how you can support your communities at this time.
- Ask your Guides to take your anxiety and fear and transmute it to love and light
- Working with our nature indoors. Working with the power of nature to relax and support us is key and it’s super easy to do this work indoors. If you have houseplants then perhaps do a merging journey with your plants
- You can also work with your Body Protector to protect yourselves from the energy of fear that is very present in society. (how to guide in the link section below)
- If you are still able to get out in nature you can merge with the spirits of trees and ask for help in feeling calm and grounded (how to guide in the links section below)
Links mentioned in this Episode:
Body protector how to guide (You can use this to protect yourself from the energy of fear and panic sweeping the world right now)
Working with tree spirit guides (This guide can also be used with house-plants if you are in isolation. You can use this guide to call in the spirits of the plants or trees to help you to feel grounded and clear)
Mini morning momentum Challenge (You can use this guide to practice happiness, acceptance and gratitude in the morning before the energy of stress and anxiety can get a foothold)
7 Easy steps you can take to lower physical and emotional stress to support your health – from Medical Herbalist Wendy Dooner
Sleep Hygiene PDF from Medical Herbalist Wendy Dooner
Get in touch with Wendy Dooner here or you can visit her website
Stay safe, look out for your neighbours, wash your hands! By staying out of the drama and panic you’re avoiding sending those vibes out into an already panicking world, you’re protecting your immune system and you’re doing your small part for positivity in these times!
Don’t know how to Journey? No worries. I got you.
Don’t want to wait until the next live training? I got you too!
You can take the course right now (It’s not live but the content is still awesome).
Sign up using the form below.
(Don’t worry if you’re already subscribed to my list, you won’t be sent double emails. You will still need to fill out the form for access, however.)
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
I’d love for you to subscribe to my podcast! I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those.
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in and read. I’d love to know what your favourite part of the podcast is. Thank you!