ShamanTalk Episode 83
Are You Facing a Dark Night of the Soul?
Get The Support, Training & Confidence That You Need to Develop & Maintain a Spiritual Practice that’s EXACTLY right for you, no matter how much time you’ve got.
Get your first month absolutely FREE!
Cancel any time inside your trial and you won’t be charged.
Here is a list of possible pointers to a Dark Night of the Soul:
- You feel like you “should” be happy right now based on the evidence, but you’re really not.
- You start having “purge” symptoms.
- You feel overwhelmingly stuck or “lost.”
- You care about impressing people less and crave deeper connection.
- You begin to resonate with Spirituality, Shamanism or Eastern philosophies such as Yoga, Mediation or Reiki.
- You have random and intense memories pop up and perhaps dreams of past partners, forgotten childhood experiences, and so on.
- You’re radically rethinking your idea of “success.”
- You’re discovering your inner child again.
- You are starting to understand when others suggest that we’re all socially conditioned, living disingenuous lives, and are subtly addicted to our problems.
- You have frightening, irrational thoughts.
- Your sleeping habits are irregular. Perhaps you’re hungrier than usual or not hungry at all.
- The coincidences begin piling up.
- You feel as though you just need to be still.
- You discover your dormant healing capabilities.
Tune into this week’s episode to find out how you can be supported through this challenging experience.
Activities & Journeys
- Journey with your Guides and ask this question – ‘What within me needs to be birthed or brought into the light in order for me to have peace of mind?’
- Find a gentle piece of music and open your sacred space. Go on a Journey with your Guides and ask to experience the feeling of surrender and being present. Ask that these feelings are embodied within you. When you return from this experience, perhaps your Guides will give you a gift to bring back with you.
I particularly like the following piece of music:
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
I’d love for you to subscribe to my podcast! I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those.
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in and read. I’d love to know what your favourite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
Other ways to enjoy this podcast
Disclaimer: The product links on this page are affiliate links and I will receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) if you purchase through them.